R&M Materials Handling has over 80 years of experience in the overhead manual, electric chain hoists and wire rope hoists industry.
Our chain hoist and wire rope hoist products and services lead the industry in innovation, performance and reliability.
QX® MODULAR CRANE PACKAGES
QX® Modular Crane packages are pre-engineered, complete crane component packages utilizing cutting edge technology including the innovative Spacemaster® SX wire rope hoist. Variable frequency drives are standard on trolley and bridge motions for smooth starts and stops. Plug-in electrical cabling* and bolted structural connections simplify assembly.
QX® BRIDGE CONTROLS STANDARD FEATURES:
- Standard inverter offers two speed or 2-step infinitely variable speed control
- CSA c/us approved NEMA 4 type rated control enclosures
- Mainline disconnect switch (mounted in door)
- Mainline contactor
- Plug-in connections for easy assembly and maintenance*
- 115 Volt transformer with fused secondary
- Supports 208, 230, 460 or 575/3/60 power supplies, as well as 380/3/50. Control voltage for all power supplies is 115 volt (48 volt is optional)
QX® FESTOON SYSTEMS:
- PVC flat cables are UL listed and CSA approved with a temperature range of -31ºF to +221ºF (-35ºC to +105ºC)
- Suspended from galvanized steel C-track
- Galvanized steel cable trolleys with steel and plastic cable supports
- Plug connections* on cables make installation, repair and replacement simple and fast, saving expensive down time and the cost of an electrician
- All movements can be controlled from a convenient, easy-to-reach plug-in pushbutton station (8 buttons including emergency stop button)
- Independent C-track for pendant station allows operator to be positioned at a safe distance from load